Cory Booker could be one of the next ones to step aside.

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
zhangzk

Cory Booker could be one of the next ones to step aside.

Сообщение zhangzk » 09 сен 2019, 09:22

The Eric Swallwell President campaign has ended Taylor Rapp Jersey , and Senator But he has yet to give up the fight, polls and common sense be damned.In the debut episode of the podcast with Brad Jenkins, Booker shares one of his specific plans, in the highly unlikely event that he’ll be living in the White House from January 2021 through at least January 2025.“Can I tell you a dream?” Booker says. “And I’m running for President for every reason, but this. But should I become President of the United States, and the stars in the universe line up Shareef Miller Jersey , and my team is the Super Bowl champions that year. . . . I’m telling you, when they’re in the White House, I will turn to the world and say — it won’t be a slip of the tongue — I will say, ‘I am proud to be here with the New Jersey Giants.’ At that point, I figure I will have swagger, Secret Service Germaine Pratt Jersey , and the nuclear codes. Are they really going to step to me and correct me?”Beyond the slim possibility of Booker becoming President, the current condition of the Giants doesn’t scream out “Super Bowl” any time soon.But much can change in football, and it can change quickly. The Giants, thus, have a much better chance than Booker to be at the White House during the next four-year window. But that’s not saying much, because Booker has plenty of other viable candidates to leapfrog if he wants to have a chance to go toe-to-toe with an incumbent who once owned a professional football team that both played in New Jersey and carried the New Jersey name. The Falcons dealt with injuries at several positions during the 2018 season and those injuries helped color the team’s approach to the offseason.Both of the team’s starting guards were lost for the year http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-ryan-finley-jersey , which led to both an underwhelming performance by the offensive line and a need to address the unit once they hit free agency in March. The team signed guards Jamon Brown, James Carpenter and Adam Gettis before selecting guard Chris Lindstrom and tackle Kaleb McGary in the first round of the draft.General Manager Thomas Dimitroff said the quantity of moves at the position was designed to make sure nothing like last year ever happened again.“I personally felt I would never put this team in that situation again where, God forbid, we had injuries [and] that we were limited in overall depth at the position, especially interior,” Dimitroff said Renell Wren Jersey , via the team’s website. “That we were going to make sure we had a rotation there that was going to be legitimate and accomplished.”The Falcons went to the playoffs while winning at least 10 games in 2016 and 2017. Better health would be the quickest way back to that kind of success, but better depth in the event of injuries is a decent backup plan.

Вернуться в «Первый форум»