nike sb

Поздравляем! Ваш новый форум создан.
Самое время войти на Ваш форум под зарегистрированным именем и затем войти в "административный раздел" (ссылка внизу), чтобы настроить форум по своему вкусу.
Burke Grey

nike sb

Сообщение Burke Grey » 10 сен 2020, 10:11

There are other sneakers from non-Nike and nike sb non-Jordan brands dropping this weekend, but it honestly doesn t matter. Thanks to their masterful marketing, the swoosh has once again worked their magic to not just make Air Max Day a daylong celebration of their groundbreaking tech, but a monthlong affair. It culminates on the 26th with the release of the future, the Nike Air VaporMax. This week s Buy, Pass, Wait is almost all about the Air and its many forms, but we also talk about a few other releases like Air Jorda& wait, that has Air.Juan Martinez, Editor-In-Chief: (PASS) I was blown away by the VaporMax from the moment I put on the shoe that it instantly became one of the Air Max shoes of all the times. The VaporMax is an instant buy& once I find a colorway that I know I can t live without. I can t wait for the Nike s many, many crazy uses of the Flyknit upper on the VaporMax.

Renz: (Nike Air Max 1 SP Patch) I wish it would ve been the AM 1 Atmos Elephant or hopefully the AM 1 Master. But so far, it ll be the Air Max 1 SP Patch in Sand. I love that color and model, haha.The rare Jordan-less weekend has left us with an Air-filled edition of Buy, Pass, Wait . With Nike Air Max Day about to hit, we take a look at the HTM releases nike running shoes that are sure to be tough to getand our choices for the Air Max Vote Back (spoiler: it s a clean sweep). And since Easter is this Sunday, we also weigh in on both Nike and adidas offerings for the holiday.Juan Martinez, Editor-In-Chief : I lobbied hard for the Atmos Elephant to take the Nike Air Max Vote Back. When the first polls came back, I was actually shocked and appalled and disgusted by what pairs were in the lead. nike cortez I m still worried about the Warhawk taking it all (but it won t hurt too bad), but really what freaks me out is the terrible Moon Landing Lunar 90s in third place. So yes, with one day to go let s all make a pact and do the right thing by voting for one of the best Air Max 1s ever made to make a proper retro release. It s been too long.

Anyways, this week s edition takes a look at a pair of signature releases from two athletes who made their sneaker debuts this season, the proper sequel to the adidas NMD CitySock, and the beginning of what is shaping up to be a long month if you re a Nike Air Max fan of any sort.News Juan: (BUY) Either colorway would be dope. I doubt I get a chance at scooping up both, so if I had to make a choice, I d go with the Red pair. Must nike flyknit have if you  re a fan of Nike. Glad to see these make a return.Andres: (BUY) If you re a fan of Nike then this is definitely shoe that you need in your collection. Everything about the shoe is classic and timeless. I hope I m able to pick up a pair.

It s very rare that a weekend of sneaker releases comes down to one pair, but this is a yearly tradition. For as long as some people reading sneaker blogs have been alive, Jordan Brand gets to drop their proper (no low-cuts, now overpriced packs here) annual Air Jordan 11 without much competition from other brands, including Nike. It s usually the Saturday or two before Christmas, but this year we re getting the 11 a little bit early as part of Nike s 12 Soles Collection (you ll remember last year that Nike moved up their Air Jordan 11 72-10 drop and it may or may not have something to do with adidas releasing new Yeezys at the same time ).

She now has about 8 pairs of Roshe Runs. 3 Pairs of Nike Solarsoft Moccasins and her brand new "pick-up" happens to also be her favorite, the adidas Pure Boost . Her collection is getting bigger and bigger every month and I couldn t be happier that we now connect on yet another lever, a sneaker level.In a recent interview, Indiana Pacer s forward C.J. Miles revealed he is a big time sneakerhead. When asked about his absolute favorite pair, C.J. went with the first Nike Air Yeezy , saying:Of course, both of Kanye s Nike releases are highly regarded amongst sneaker enthusiasts but you rarely hear about celebrity collectors who keep them on ice. Not surprisingly, he isn t the only Indiana Pacer with kick game, he revealed George Hill is an even bigger sneakerhead:

New release info regarding the Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike Air VaporMax 2019 has surfaced. Aside from Nike releasing official images of the upcoming release, it should also be noted that this is officially a women s-exclusive colorway of the model. Additionally, the Cactus Plant Flea Market x Nike Air VaporMax 2019 was believed to be available exclusively at Dover Street Market locations on May 14, but now Nike is reporting that the Cactus Plant Flea nike air Market x Nike WMNS Air VaporMax 2019 will also be available at select NikeLab retailers and <�a class="vglnk" href="Cactus Plant Flea Market took inspiration from Nike s trademark "Just Do It" slogan for the overall makeup, which is defined by its deconstructed aesthetic. The textured translucent uppers are detailed with stitched-on green Swooshes and "Just Do It" lettering across its lateral sides. Other details include CPFM s usage of the smiley face emoji on each heel, while semi-tinted VaporMax soles complete the design. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the Изображение latest in sneaker news, release dates and where to .

Вернуться в «Первый форум»