The Tampa Bay Lightning

Второй форум - можете его удалить или переименовать.
Это ваш сайт - поэтому делайте все, что пожелаете!
laiyongcai92

The Tampa Bay Lightning

Сообщение laiyongcai92 » 28 май 2019, 06:17

TAMPA Jack Roslovic Jersey Womens , Fla. (AP) — The Tampa Bay Lightning stood pat at the NHL deadline, then went out and showed why they’re confident they have all the pieces necessary to win a championship.Including the resiliency to overcome a third-period lapse that nearly cost them Monday night.Nikita Kucherov, Steven Stamkos and Victor Hedman scored in the shootout, and the NHL-leading Lightning shrugged off blowing a two-goal lead to beat the struggling Los Angeles Kings 4-3 for their ninth straight victory, matching the longest winning streak in franchise history.“It’s nice to win. It always feels good,” Stamkos said. “But like we’ve said before, it’s about more than wins for our group. It’s about playing the right way heading down the stretch.”J.T. Miller’s third-period goal forced overtime, and Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 30 shots for the Lightning, who improved the league’s best record to 48-11-4 and became the fourth team to reach 100 points in 63 games or less.Alex Iafallo, Jonny Brodzinski and Austin Wagner scored in the third period, helping Los Angeles turn a two-goal deficit into a short-lived 3-2 lead that goalie Jack Campbell couldn’t protect. The Kings have lost eight straight, their longest skid since December 2007.“That’s a tough team over there, they’re really good,” Campbell said. “I thought we came in and battled. I thought we competed. … I’m not happy with the way it ended. I needed to make more saves. But that’s the way we needed to compete.”Brayden Point and Anthony Cirelli had first-period goals for the Lightning Scott Mayfield Jersey Womens , who fell behind when Brodzinski — playing his first game of the season — and Wagner scored in a 36-second span. Miller countered less than a minute later to make it 3-all.Meanwhile, Kucherov got his 71st assist on Tampa Bay’s first goal, giving him a league-leading and career-best 101 points.“You have a two-goal lead at home, it needs to be automatic for our group. And it should be with where we are,” Stamkos said. “We are not pleased with that. But having said that, the demeanor on the bench was very positive. … We found a way. Nine straight wins is something to be proud of, but we just want to continue to keep getting better.”PIECES IN PLACEThe victory capped a day in which Lightning general manager Julien BriseBois explored the prospect of trying to upgrade the roster at the trade deadline before ultimately deciding there were no potential deals out there that made sense while also moving Tampa Bay closer to winning the Stanley Cup.“I hope I sent them the same message they’ve been sending me — calm and confident,” BriseBois said about his players.“We have a very good team. We have faith in the players we have in there. We have answers for whatever our opponents will throw at us,” the GM added. “There are a lot of good teams out there, and I think we’re one of them. I think we compared well to the best teams in the league before the deadline, and after the deadline I still feel that is the case.”With their latest win, the Lightning joined the 1976-77 and 1977-78 Montreal Canadiens and 1971-72 Boston Bruins as the only teams to accumulate 100 points in the first 63 games of a season.It’s the sixth 100-point season in club history, and Tampa Bay’s fourth in the past six seasons.“You just look at the season we’ve had so far. We have a great group of guys. We love playing for each other and love playing for this organization,” Hedman said.“We are very happy with the team we have. You know there is going to be talk and rumors leading up to this day Max Domi Jersey Womens , so it’s kind of nice that it’s over and everybody can look forward,” the defenseman said. “Nothing else is going to happen until the end of the season. All that distraction is out of the way and there is only one focus for us now.”NOTES: Vasilevskiy has won seven consecutive starts and is 8-0-2 in February. … Stamkos had two assists. With 381 career goals, he remains two shy of tying Vincent Lecavalier for the most in franchise history. … The Kings dropped both games of the season series against Tampa Bay for the third straight year. … Tampa Bay also won nine straight from Feb. 18-March 5, 2016. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings are going into their 11-day break with a bit of momentum.The Kings rallied for a 4-3 victory over the St. Louis Blues on Monday and are 3-1-1 in their last five games. Quick stopped 33 shots to earn his 302nd NHL victory, which is fourth-best among U.S.-born goaltenders.Quick passed Mike Richter, the longtime New York Ranger whom he followed as a kid in Milford, Connecticut.“It’s a cool milestone but we’re just trying to get back in the playoff race,” said Quick, who was the second-fastest American goalie to reach 300 wins.Los Angeles lost 7-1 to Colorado on Saturday and was down 2-0 late in the first period to the Blues before rallying.The game was tied at 3 before Paul LaDue scored midway through the third period. The defenseman, who was playing in only his 15th game this season and first since Dec. 29, snapped a wrist shot from the right faceoff circle past Blues goaltender Jordan Binnington for his second goal of the season.It was only the second time this season and first since Oct. 28 against the Rangers that the Kings have won after trailing by two goals.“Maybe not the start that we wanted, but we battled back,” said Anze Kopitar, who had a goal and an assist. “I mean even the first period we were down http://www.officialsabres.com/authentic-adidas-jack-eichel-jersey , but we generated quite a few chances, just couldn’t connect on them. But we stuck with it and at the end of the day got the job done.”Tyler Toffoli had a goal and an assist while Brendan Leipsic had two assists. Drew Doughty also scored for Los Angeles, which is 2-0 against St. Louis this season.Mackenzie MacEachern, Oskar Sundqvist and Ryan O’Reilly scored for St. Louis, which had won seven of its previous 11 road games. Alex Pietrangelo and Ivan Barbashev both had two assists, and Binnington made 25 saves.“They played a good game. But we just made too many mistakes that cost us,” St. Louis coach Craig Berube said.MacEachern scored his first NHL goal when he knocked in a rebound of Vince Dunn’s slap shot while falling to the ice at 10:31 of the first period.Sundqvist put the Blues up 2-0 when he took a pass from Barbashev and lofted it past Quick’s stick with 1:11 left in the period. Los Angeles got a goal 15 seconds later when Leipsic picked off an errant pass from Barbashev in the Blues zone and then passed between two St. Louis skaters to an open Toffoli.Doughty tied it at 2 at 7:15 of the second on a 5-on-3 power play when he directed a slap shot from just outside the faceoff circle past Binnington. Kopitar gave the Kings a 3-2 advantage late in the period with his team-leading 14th goal of the season off a pass from Dustin Brown on a 2-on-1 rush.O’Reilly — who leads the Blues with 18 goals — tied it six minutes into the third on the power play when his shot from the right faceoff circle went over Quick’s glove and just under the crossbar.NOTES: Doughty has a point in three straight games (one goal, two assists). … Kopitar has a point in five straight against the Blues (three goals, four assists). … It was the second straight game that the Kings have scored on a two-man advantage. Ilya Kovalchuk scored Los Angeles’ lone goal on Saturday at Colorado on a 5-on-3 power play. … The Kings sent forward Matt Luff down to Ontario of the AHL before the game. … O’Reilly extended his points streak to five games (two goals, five assists) and has 20 points in his last 19 games (six goals, 14 assists). … Pietrangelo has seven points in his last six games against the Kings (one goal, six assists).UP NEXTBlues: Travel to Anaheim on Wednesday for their final game before the All-Star break.Kings: Won’t play again until Feb. 2, when they face the New York Islanders to begin a six-game trip.

Вернуться в «Второй форум»